15 May 2011

My Last Farm

I have arrived safely at my final farm: http://www.camazzetto.it/ I'm back in Umbria (I just can't get enough of this place), this time near the town of Valfabbrica.

Unfortunately there's no wifi here at the farm, so I can't post any pictures of the amazing views (for a few days, anyway). I'll get something up as soon as possible.

Also, apparently Blogger go rid of my entire post about Bologna (those bastards!!!) so I'll have to write that up again when I get a chance.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Of the 20 regions of Italy, you have returned to the best, Umbria! Welcome 'home'. We can't wait to meet Theresa here in Spoleto. It looks like you are truly living "la dolce vita". It must be those first two days with us :o)

    Your Bologna post is probably in your blogger account as a 'draft' now that they worked out all their problems. Check there before rewriting. I lost several days as well. What do you want fuh nothing...rrrubber biscuits? [man, quoting the Blues Brothers- I'm old].

    Have fun. See you next month. We're off to Venice then a cruise to Croatia and Turkey. Woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quotng the Blues Brothers makes you COOL! My boys are fans.

    ReplyDelete