22 May 2011

7 Maggio- A Day in Bologna

Blogger lost my entire post from Bologna. It was funny, I promise. I don't have time to rewrite the whole thing. So I'm just going to post the photos. I'll update this post later. So check back some time soon.

For the record, the person in some pics that you probably won't recognize is Dom, the couch surfer who stayed at Ca Penelope for a few days. He was staying with friends in Bologna, so we decided to meet up and check out the town together.

On to the pictures....
Walk to the train station in Modena

Basilica of San Pietro

More Basilica

Neptune... with a woody. I'll explain later.

Dom demonstrating the communication corner thing. There's also more on this.

Mmmm... fruits and vegetables

On the Way up the Torre

View from the torre

More view

The view from the bottom... more than 100m tall, and listing a mere 7.5 feet from perpendicular.

Where we had lunch... cheap and tasty.
As I said, some of these pictures warrant a deeper explanation, I promise to get on it as soon as possible.

Ciao tutti.

No comments:

Post a Comment