01 May 2011

Ca' Penelope: An Introduction


Ca' Penelope is a small farm and agritourismo (they have a B&B and a restaurant on the weekends). It's definitely nice here...
A view of the B&B from the garden

The dining room. All cleaned up after Sunday lunch.

A nice place to relax

The vineyard
Dessert from lunch today: Ricotta with mint and  a chocolate cake with pears.
 They've got a lot of animals here too...

Nina and Dolcenera chowing down

Bocca di Rosa wants a dandelion

A couple of chicken

A duck taking a nap

A bee grabbing a snack
My digs are pretty nice to....
The bed is comfortable

My closet, a comfy chair, and my guitar.

7 comments:

  1. Emily Dickinson said, "Forever is composed of nows." I think the NOWs you, and the awesome Wwoofers you have introduced us too, are making such incredible memories. You will return home but never be the same again...in a good way. I'm proud of your adventurous spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It is making me jealous. I will have to put in some more livestock because I don't think Leo has much agricultural potential. Maybe as a draft animal?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful there! I hope that you get to use that hammock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy love reading this stuff - keep it coming! Glad to see you're killing it out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic experience. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those donkeys. I think Leo needs donkey buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, you Hantens should get a donkey so I can come over and hug it.

    ReplyDelete