11 April 2011

Un Piccolo Aggiornamento

T here :) Just spoke with Nick! He asked me to give a little update since he doesn't have internet access on the farm, but he's planning on heading into Spoleto some time soon to post about his adventures. So here is a quick overview... A new WWOOFer has arrived, she is from San Francisco and originally Tahoe. They've been hiking, working hard (he sounded exhausted), and learning a lot about fruit trees, edible wild plants, and more. The food that they prepared with edible wild plants for Darcy and Adolpho's class was delicious! It sounded like he is having a phenomenal time. Hopefully he will get a chance to post some photos soon.

xo - T

5 comments:

  1. Thanks T. Glad to get an update. I'm trying to keep Denise from calling him every few minutes. Can't wait to see his posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite so. Not trying to, just wanting to! Tee, do you know if he got my text? Don't know if it went through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My pleasure :) It's weird not being able to just give him a call! Last time I asked, he didn't think texting worked on his phone. We're going to try to connect again tomorrow, so I will make sure to ask him if he received it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise in Italy said she got a text from him, but she didn't know if he had received a text from her. So I guess the question is does he get or can he send out of country? Are you talking skype to mobile? That's what I plan to do whenever Jim lets me call him!! LOL

    ReplyDelete